Friday, July 24, 2009

New Neighbors...Finally

Boy, have I been gone a long time. Just where the heck does the time go? The new development "The Falls & St. Peter's" finally has a resident family. I met two charming little girls and "Bitsy", a miniature dachshund. We were beginning to think that they were never going to sell any houses. It's nice to actually see someone living up there.

I walk that way every day. I've promised Bitsy that I will bring Milk Bones every time I come by. She seemed quite interested. The girls thought the idea was cool!

2 comments:

edintheclouds said...

Hi Silvercrown. I went out of my way today to get a sandwich at the bakery in SPV. I drove by those new houses just to see if they have been completed and sold. Nuthin, 5 years or so later and they are still unfinished except for the one family. Must be really odd for them living there. Do you happen to know who to talk to about the townhomes? Did they really just walk away and abandon the project like that? wwwthefallsspv.com no longer exists and I've had no success on finding court documents, or whoever is responsible for them.

Unknown said...

Hello! I was just there today, and am interested, too. Is the sales office even open? Where can I find info? Is it just you and one other family living there? Thanks! ~Linda from Evansburg